Re: Hurd under Bochs

le ven 27-09-2002 à 13:02, Robert Millan a écrit :
> If you want to play with that, try to install the gdb debian
> package on it (last time i tried installing packages crashed and
> untarring binaries corrupted the filesystem)
Hi all,
I've successfully installed gdb on my GNU image under bochs.
I will try to find a way to put this image on the web, so you'll can try
it. I need a little bit of time to build a cdrom with all we need to run
this particular GNU system (sources of bochs, config files, disk image)
but then I will can burn a cd and send it to someone if there's a
volounteer who has enough web space to store it... I will also try to
see if someone next to me can do it...
Then maybe we could build a debian package with this image.

olivier