Re: translators within themselves (was: hurd does NOT need /hurd)

* [Lars Weber]

> But if using `/lib/hurd to store translators for example would make it
> impossible (or at least difficult) to translate `/lib' with something like
> shadowfs/unionfs etc. then I thought this would be a reason that maybe
> everyone could accept...

That's a good point.  Technically possible or not, I think this would be
likely to give you a headache thinking about it, which might be reason
good enough.

Anyway, when the current work of adding a Hurd section in the FHS is
finished, Debian developers will have to accept /hurd and /servers
whether they like them or not. :)

Oystein
--
This message was brought to you by the letter ß and the number e.