Re: Hurd should be released (Was: Re: HURD/Linux/BSD* ... Loosing focus.)

At Wed, 22 May 2002 14:12:01 +0200,
Jeroen Dekkers wrote:
> Depends on what you call a release and the reasons you have for
> releases. We actually release after every change we make to the Hurd,
> the latest release of the Hurd is always the version in CVS. GNU 0.2
> is so old that I doubt that any non-Hurd hacker know it still exists
> today.

I don't need such an explanation. I'm more familiar with the Hurd than
you, probably. Haven't you seen the list of Hurd developers in
Savannah?

I've already showed my opinion and wrote the URL relevant to it. If
you have any objection to me, describe your opinion more
specifically. It is not a good reason just that the Hurd has a CVS
repository.

Okuji