Re: Debian GNU/Hurd 0.3 -> 1.0

    Marcus> You see, I try to avoid to answer your questions. You will
    Marcus> not squeeze anything out me :) But if you want to make it
    Marcus> happen, get the Hurd, gdb, and start to debug. With every
    Marcus> bug recognized and fixed, we come closer to a release of
    Marcus> GNU/Hurd 0.3

I am confused.  If one is interested in developing hurd servers, is it
better to download the source from the gnu cvs repository or to get
the ghhk (Gnu hurd hackers kit)?  Both give instructions for setting
up a cross-compile environment.  They are different enough that I am
not sure what is the best path to take.  Different web pages point to
different ways to get started.  Where is the newest/current gnu/hurd?
Is there a difference between the ghhk and cvs source? Do both of the
instructions for the cross-compile environments end up being the same?

George

dowdingg@math.uaa.alaska.edu
http://www.math.uaa.alaska.edu/~dowdingg