Debian GNU/Hurd 0.3 -> 1.0

Hi.

I was wondering about a few things.

When is Debian GNU/Hurd 0.3 comming out?  Who decides why?  I'm also
having trouble seeing who has controll over GNU Mach, GNU Hurd and the
Debian GNU/Hurd distribution.  Is there some sort of strategic leadership
here, or are we just moving along as it comes?

What needs to be done before Debian GNU/Hurd 1.0 ships?  Who decides
that?  What resources are needed to make that goal within this
century?  And how do we go about getting those resources (more developer
for example)?

Is there some kind of timeline or roadmap for the distribution, Mach or
Hurd?  And if it is, who is in charge of it?

Thanks.