Re: Debian GNU/Hurd 0.3 -> 1.0

On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> If I would spend my time on documenting my thoughts and plans, I would have
> no time left to work on it.

I see, and I understand.  But still it would be nice to have some
insight.  I'm sure sooner or later your head will either burst, or you
will start typing something up.  ;-)

> Nobody can say that it is hard to find a job related to Hurd. At least, if
> you really want to help and can't find anything, let me know [and provide a
> small description about what you like to do, so I can try a best match] :)

I'm very certain that I already know where my largest contributions will
be, there's enough to choose from on this project.  :-)