Re: Docs format

Denis Bodor <listes@linuxmag-france.org> writes:

> There is somes problem with texinfo (i remember my ç probleme,
> \c c don't work like with tex just beacaus \c is used for
> something else),

Take a look at

http://www.texinfo.org/texinfo.html#Inserting%20Accents

for commands to insert nice accents.  Also, take a look at

http://www.texinfo.org/texinfo.html#Internationalization

for other internationalization features of texinfo.

> and the gnumach don't support latin1 chars, isn't it ?

Hm, that I don't know.  I would imagine that supporting different
character sets will be the job of the terminal server and not gnumach
tho.  But, again, I can't say for sure :)

Matt