Docs format

Hi all,

I want to write some more documentation about the hurd (this time in
english). But which is the proper way to do it ?
I mean if I should use SGML, LinuxDoc, DocBook, Latex or just plain
HTML... (Maybe we could make a HurdDoc :) I don't know which of these
use to write proper documentation. I think latex could be cool because
there are translators to tex and html. But, is it there any way to
customize the HTML output of these translators ?

Also, it could appere a hurd-doc mailing list to talk all about these,
because I think this is off-topic...

Bye!