Re: Where's Grub?

   From: tb@MIT.EDU (Thomas Bushnell, BSG)
   Date: 30 Apr 1999 07:06:09 -0400

   Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

   > But wouldn't I need another terminal to attach a debugger from the parent
   > Hurd? How do I observer the sub Hurd while it is running? I only havea
   > single terminal, no network but PPP. Virtual Consoles could help :)

   Oh, we always have multiple terminals and a network.  Argh, I don't
   know of an easy solution, except getting screen to work. ;-)

I use a PLIP link to connect my pentum to my old i486 via the parallel
ports.  This is a very cheap solution.  If there are any people that
have a spare box around and want to do some serious debugging on the
Hurd, please speak up.  Then we raise the priority of integrating the
necessary patches.

Mark