Hurd Documentation Project

Hi,

It is few weeks I am reading this list quite carefully, and more times goes more Hurd attract me.
But due to a lack documentation on Hurd internal (and worse a lack of time ;( ) I can only see it for a user point of view.
As the time arrived to find out new Hurd developper, I (and probably others) would find nice to be able to have a http page with links relating to Hurd documentation for system programmers.
Most of you seems to already have some, Making a quick reference list musn't be that painfull.
(I am ready to do it if you send me the URLs) (My god what did I said !!)

On another side would someone explain me the the mecanism behind Sub-hurd ?

Thomas

--
  Today's thinking : I'am not able to think Today .. (Recursively)

Thomas MANGIN                                    thomas.mangin@iname.com
Maitrise Informatique de Lyon              t-mang98@bat710.univ-lyon1.fr
+33 6 60 97 91 01

http://www.kernel.org http://themes.org http://www.berlin-consortium.org