Re: query about non-functional keys

Helge and Thomas:

Thanks for the prompt replies.

I'll be in to the University again on Wednesday, and will try the
script early that morning.  With respect to the kernel, it is
"2.4.9-32", which came when I did the Debian install.

The message "HIL: keymap loaded" appears in "dmesg".

I'll report the scan codes on Wednesday.

With respect to ^X, is that a scan code problem too?

I forgot to mention in first post that there is no key repeat.  Is
there something I can do to initiate that?

Thanks again.

Dean

PS:  I have 23 of the 715/75's - some of which are non-functional.  We
hope to build a "cluster" for experimenting.  I know it won't be the
speediest, but it should provide for some good experiments.  I'll keep
you posted on its progress, if you're interested.

--
				Dean Provins
		dprovins@ucalgary.ca,  provinsd@telusplanet.net

Linux is a stimulating and productive alternative to other PC operating systems.