Initiating newbie members -- request for interest

Hi,

I'd like to be able to contribute to DHG's efforts.

I've seen others express interest in doing the same recently-ish.

The last time I tried to get into this, I found the amount of information and steps overwhelming and never completed the process.

I wonder if perhaps it might make sense that those who want to get started get together (virtually). I suspect it'll be easier to navigate the process that way.

If you'd like to join, please respond to this thread so we can coordinate.

Cheers,

Ivan