Re: Adding copilot

Hi,

On 2022-10-18 05:02, Ivan Perez wrote:
On 2022-10-18 00:10, Scott Talbert wrote:

And just as soon as it made it into bookworm, it's scheduled to be
kicked out on Nov 16 due to cvc4 being FTBFS (haskell-what4 build
depends on it for tests). [...] :( I suppose I could work around that by
disabling more tests, if it doesn't get fixed.

Please...!

Any luck?

I wanted to give you a heads up on a change coming up in Copilot 3.12 (release date Nov 7th):

We've decided to externalize a module into a separate library, to be called copilot-prettyprinter. Several existing copilot packages will depend on it.

AFAICT, we won't need to break up any other packages into smaller libraries. This will be the last.

I'd be happy to start contributing to DHG if possible. I'll send a separate email about that. Hopefully I can minimize the burden on your side and also help with other packages.

All the best,

Ivan