Re: Initiating newbie members -- request for interest

On 10/21/22 23:52, Ivan Perez wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to be able to contribute to DHG's efforts.

I've seen others express interest in doing the same recently-ish.

The last time I tried to get into this, I found the amount of information and steps overwhelming and never completed the process.

I wonder if perhaps it might make sense that those who want to get started get together (virtually). I suspect it'll be easier to navigate the process that way.

If you'd like to join, please respond to this thread so we can coordinate.

Hi, I'm actually interested too.

As I also package Haskell packages for Arch Linux, it's been a very long time since I wanted to learn and explore with other tooling and possibilities to improve.

I may already have an idea of the situation of most active libraries used by distributions, and also some existing challenges. But I'm still very new to Debian and to the Haskell language itself.

Hope I can really get my rusty wheels rolling this time.

--
Regards,
Felix Yan