Re: Initiating newbie members -- request for interest

Hello Ivan,

Il 21 ottobre 2022 alle 21:52 Ivan Perez ha scritto:
> I'd like to be able to contribute to DHG's efforts.
>
> I've seen others express interest in doing the same recently-ish.
>
> The last time I tried to get into this, I found the amount of information
> and steps overwhelming and never completed the process.

Glad to see an haskeller that used it in production on DHG ML!

I would like to contribute too but frankly I found the process a bit
confusing and slow, finally gave up.

I cannot promise much, but if you and others plan to give another
stab at it, I would be at least interested to help a bit if I can
(revamping docs, etc.)
—F