Re: Adding copilot

On Mon, 17 Oct 2022, Ivan Perez wrote:

On 2022-10-14 01:41, Scott Talbert wrote:
Everything has now built successfully on all architectures, so I
believe copilot* should migrate to testing (bookworm) in about 3 days.
 :)

It's now in bookworm! :)))

And just as soon as it made it into bookworm, it's scheduled to be kicked out on Nov 16 due to cvc4 being FTBFS (haskell-what4 build depends on it for tests). :( I suppose I could work around that by disabling more tests, if it doesn't get fixed.

BTW, does copilot require any solvers to be present to be useful? I think we handled all of the haskell dependencies, but are there any other non-haskell packages needed?

Scott