Re: 7.8 uploads to experimental (pandoc, leksah, new packages)

Hi,

I’m currently uploading 714 source packages to the archive. I wonder if
that breaks some kind of record (and hope it does not break some kind of
infrastructure).

This includes the dependency of an updated pandoc, but at least some of
them need to go through NEW.

When pandoc is uploaded to experimental, I can follow up with the likes
of xmonad, gitit, hakyll.

I did not upload new versions of yi and leksah, and hope someone else
will take care of them, including their new dependencies.

There are a few other minor breakages, among them these packages:

        darcs
        haskell-categories
        haskell-cgi
        haskell-dpkg
        haskell-happstack-authenticate
        haskell-hscurses
        haskell-hsmagick
        haskell-strict-concurrency
        haskell-type-level
        haskell-weighted-regexp
        hbro
        lambdabot
        shellcheck
        tokyocabinet-haskell

Do you care about any of these? Wait for the new packages to hit your
archive mirror and try to build them against ghc-7.8.