Re: 7.8 uploads to experimental (pandoc, leksah, new packages)

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 21.12.2014, 09:31 -0600 schrieb Christopher Reichert:
> > Again, packages that are not in Darcs are the cause of serious slow-down
> > in such mass-managing of files, so I need some help here.
>
> Just for my own curiosity. Do you mean packages which have not yet been
> uploaded to the debian darcs repos? e.g. new dependencies?

no, packages that happen to be in git repositories. I only know of Agda
(which is ok, because it is a leaf package), pandoc and swish, and of
that only pandoc is really a problem, because it is a dependency of a
few packages.

> > Also, there are quite a few new packages:
> >
> > DRBG, auto-update, charsetdetect-ae, cipher-aes128, dynamic-state,
> > errorcall-eq-instance, gtksourceview3, haddock-api, haddock-library,
> > network-uri, nonce, oo-prototypes, prettyclass, regex-tdfa-text,
> > th-expand-syns, th-reify-many, vado, vcsgui, vcswrapper, webkitgtk3,
> > word-trie, yi-language, yi-rope, ghcjs-dom, ghcjs-codemirror,
> > webkitgtk3-javascriptcore, jsaddle
> >

> Noted. I have some time over the holiday and I can knock a few of these
> in the next several days. Thanks for the heads up.

Make sure to check for a darcs repo first, I might to a few of them
myself first.

> This brings up a question I have. What is the best way for me to be
> notified when a new package I help maintain is available? I know there
> is distro-watch but I'm not certain how everyone else is using it. I
> usually just watch the hackage rss feed and hope I don't miss anything.

that is a good question. We have nothing automated yet. If you add
yourself as an Uploader to the packages you care about, then
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=creichert07@gmail.com
is a decent overview.

Similarly http://pkg-haskell.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi lists
packages to upgrade.

https://jenkins.debian.net/view/haskell/job/haskell-package-plan/plot/
shows an angry blue line that we should get closer to 0.

And update-suggestions in the package plan suggests „trivial updates“.