Re: 7.8 uploads to experimental (pandoc, leksah, new packages)

Quoting Joachim Breitner (2014-12-21 15:40:59)
> I’m currently rebuilding everything with GHC-7.8; once I can build a
> sizeable set of the packages here I’ll upload it to experimental. I’m
> currently at 450 packages...

Cool!

> @Jonas: Could you prepare the packaging of pandoc-1.13.1? Then I can
> locally build that and continue working on those that require pandoc.

I actually had a stab at it last night, but miss (at least)
libghc-haddock-library-dev.

Here's my post on the subject from September 8th:

Quoting Jonas Smedegaard (2014-09-08 13:14:42)
> Pandoc 1.13 prefers network-uri and network > 2.6 over older network.
> That can be avoided with a flag so not crucial.
>
> These tightened dependencies really are needed, however:
>
>   zip-archive >= 0.2.3.4 && < 0.3
>   texmath >= 0.8 && < 0.9
>   pandoc-types >= 1.12.4 && < 1.13
>   aeson >= 0.7.0.5 && < 0.9
>
> ...and also these new dependencies apparently not yet in Debian:
>
>   haddock-library >= 1.1 && < 1.2
>   deepseq-generics >= 0.1 && < 0.2
>
> Any chance someone could update/package those?

I will check in on Pandoc from time to time, but can act fast if someone
pings me when those dependencies hit the archives (or simply when they
are uploaded, then I can help monitor their entering myself).

 - Jonas