The aeson situation

Hi,

I accidentally aeson to unstable instead of experimental. Because that
version is unsuitable for unstable right now (it would require a number
of other upgrades), I uploaded haskell-aeson_0.7.0.6.really.0.7.0.3-1
which is, well, really 0.7.0.3.

Because binary dependencies are based on virtual packages, everything is
back to normal here.

The reverse dependencies of aeson are not buildable any more, at least
if they have version constraints like (<= 0.7.0.3) in the Build-Depends.
I don’t think that’s a problem: unstable is frozen, and once it is
unfrozen we will upload the stuff from experimental to unstable anyways.