Re: left to do/fix: mail, cabal not found, irc notifications and testing on more distros?

Am Dienstag, den 15.04.2014, 11:52 +0200 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> > > [17:36] <      h01ger> | https://jenkins.debian.net/job/haskell-
> > > packages_sid/2/console says "cabal: not found"
> > > [17:36] < Laney> Sounds alright to me
> > > [17:37] < Laney> that's in `cabal-install'
> > > [17:37] <      h01ger> | cabal-install is installed, see that url
> > No idea about this, cabal-install definitely contains "/usr/bin/cabal".
> please check the log, reproduce it locally, find the cause, send me a fix! :-)
> (and if the fix is to call /usr/bin/cabal instead of cabal...)

The problem seems to be that
      - shell: '/srv/jenkins/bin/chroot-run.sh {my_distro} {my_shell}'
does not escape my_shell.

Can you pull and retry?

BTW, are you intentionally rebasing the patches from my branch, instead
of just merging it?

> > I assume that once we use git (next few weeks is realistic), we can have
> > it triggered by pushes?
> sure. so let's remove the weekly trigger then?

Well, it’s state can also change due to uploads to unstable, so actually
running it after dinstall runs would be optimal? Otherwise maybe

PS (curiosity): It seems that it bootstraps the chroot on every run,
which seems to be excessive. Is there a reason why you don’t run these
jobs in a already bootstrapped chroot, using some kind of overlay fs?
I’d expect that to be much faster.

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer