Re: left to do/fix: mail, cabal not found, irc notifications and testing on more distros?

Hi,

Am Montag, den 14.04.2014, 17:47 +0200 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> mail notification doesnt work, because:
>
> [17:44] <      h01ger> | 550 5.1.1 <pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.debian.org>:
> Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table
> [17:44] <      h01ger> | thats why
> [17:44] <      h01ger> | so debian-haskell@l.d.o instead? i'll ask joachim /
> the bug

ah, sorry: pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
(Fixed in alioth:~nomeata/jenkins.debian.net.git branch DHG)

> [17:36] <      h01ger> | https://jenkins.debian.net/job/haskell-
> packages_sid/2/console says "cabal: not found"
> [17:36] < Laney> Sounds alright to me
> [17:37] < Laney> that's in `cabal-install'
> [17:37] <      h01ger> | cabal-install is installed, see that url

No idea about this, cabal-install definitely contains "/usr/bin/cabal".

> do you want KGB-x in #debian-haskell?

Yes, please spam the channel :-)

> Feel free to add haskell-packages_(wheezy|jessie) jobs btw and send me pull
> requests for all these changes...

There is no point, the underlying distributions is rather irrelevant. In
fact, it might make sense to base the job on jessie, assuming less
unrelated breakage happens there. That’s why I did not include the
distribution name in the job name.
Also fixed in my repo.

> Oh, as you probably have seen, for now I've configured the job to be run every
> monday.

I assume that once we use git (next few weeks is realistic), we can have
it triggered by pushes?

Thanks!