left to do/fix: mail, cabal not found, irc notifications and testing on more distros?

Hi Joachim,

mail notification doesnt work, because:

[17:44] <      h01ger> | 550 5.1.1 <pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.debian.org>:
Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table
[17:44] <      h01ger> | thats why
[17:44] <      h01ger> | so debian-haskell@l.d.o instead? i'll ask joachim /
the bug

and

[17:36] <      h01ger> | https://jenkins.debian.net/job/haskell-
packages_sid/2/console says "cabal: not found"
[17:36] < Laney> Sounds alright to me
[17:37] < Laney> that's in `cabal-install'
[17:37] <      h01ger> | cabal-install is installed, see that url

plus

do you want KGB-x in #debian-haskell?

Feel free to add haskell-packages_(wheezy|jessie) jobs btw and send me pull
requests for all these changes...

Oh, as you probably have seen, for now I've configured the job to be run every
monday.

cheers,
	Holger