Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from John Millikin (jmillikin-guest)

OK, since it sounds like having separate VCS/hosting will cause more
problems than I expected, I will keep all of my maintained debian/
dirs versioned with Darcs/Alioth. Integration with my build stuff can
be done on my end with converters/scripts, without interfering with
DHG package standards.

haskell-ncurses is now at
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-ncurses/ . I've
updated the repo, but haven't cut a new package since I figure just
changing the VCS location isn't very important.