Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from John Millikin (jmillikin-guest)

Hi.

Il 20/05/2012 22:30, Joachim Breitner ha scritto:
> But your packages might be somewhat second class citizens then. E.g.
> when there is a coordinated change to all Haskell package it might
> happen that do it only on those maintained in the group repositories,
> and sliently expect you to have followed d-haskell and applied the
> change to your packages (or spoken up in time if you diagree).
>
> In fact, if you are fine with that, I’d recommend that you do _not_ put
> the DHG as the maintainer of the packages and hence take the full and
> only responsibility for them, as you already did for haskell-ncurses.

Actually, I don't agree here: I think that having a package
co-maintained in DHG is anyway better than not, even if in a different
infrastructure. However, here nomeata's word is by far more relevant
than mine. :-)

Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>