Re: Packaging non-library Haskell

Somebody signing messages as Joachim Breitner wrote:
>I think these two cases can go (or rather, stay) in
>debian/hlint.install, while the rest looks like it can go into
>hlibrary.mk.

Oh, I see I was working with apt-get source hlint instead of what's in
darcs.  Oops.

And forget what I said about the library files, that must be a bug in the
version I got from apt-get source :)

Strange, what version is that? 1.8.24-1 in unstable should be the same
as in the darcs repository.

I'm actually on Ubuntu 11.10 (*embararsed face*), and the hlint version here is 1.8.10-1

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted