Re: Could you allow me to switch DMUA flag?

Hiya,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:33:05PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Hi Kiwamu,
>
> On 12-02-27 at 08:08pm, Kiwamu Okabe wrote:
> > By the way, pandoc debian package's maintainer is Jonas, not
> > pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org.
> >
> > Can I switch the pandoc package maintainer to
> > pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org, and switch DMUA flag?
>
> Sure - just please (re)add me as Uploader then.
>

> > I think new upstream version is better than 1.8.2.1.
> > http://hackage.haskell.org/package/pandoc-1.9.1.1
> >
> > And hakyll also depend on pandoc 1.9.* now.
> > http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hakyll-3.2.6.1
>
> Feel free to update the package.  I seem to recall a recent
> bugreport about that which you can then close.

Awesome. Yeah, I filed that because I was unaware that you wanted pandoc
to be team maintained, otherwise I would have JFDI.

So please do update pandoc; I look forward to using 1.9 soon. Mail the
list when you want it sponsored and I'll look if nobody beats me.

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@debian.org ]