Re: Could you allow me to switch DMUA flag?

Dear Kiwamu,

Am Montag, den 27.02.2012, 19:13 +0900 schrieb Kiwamu Okabe:
> Could you allow me to switch DMUA flag to "yes" in haskell collabmaint?
>
> I am not DD but DM.
> Now haskell collabmaint's packages is some broken.
> For example: pandoc, libghc-attoparsec-enumerator-dev...
>
> If I get DMUA flag, I'm so happy to upgrade haskell packages in
> haskell collabmaint.

feel free to add the flag to any packages you touch. But I don’t think
it is worth the effort to change _all_ packages now this way, or even do
uploads just to set the flag.

Unfortunately, there is no way to give you upload rights to all packages
with pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org as the Maintainer;
that would be most useful. But feel free to bring this issue up with
ftp-master, maybe they can implement this somehow :-)