Re: Could you allow me to switch DMUA flag?

Hi Kiwamu,

On 12-02-27 at 08:08pm, Kiwamu Okabe wrote:
> By the way, pandoc debian package's maintainer is Jonas, not
> pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org.
>
> Can I switch the pandoc package maintainer to
> pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org, and switch DMUA flag?

Sure - just please (re)add me as Uploader then.

> I think new upstream version is better than 1.8.2.1.
> http://hackage.haskell.org/package/pandoc-1.9.1.1
>
> And hakyll also depend on pandoc 1.9.* now.
> http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hakyll-3.2.6.1

Feel free to update the package.  I seem to recall a recent
bugreport about that which you can then close.

Just please stay with CDBS as packaging style (i.e. don't switch to
short-form dh).

Regards,

 - Jonas