Re: Could you allow me to switch DMUA flag?

Dear Joachim and Jonas,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
>> If I get DMUA flag, I'm so happy to upgrade haskell packages in
>> haskell collabmaint.
>
> feel free to add the flag to any packages you touch. But I don’t think
> it is worth the effort to change _all_ packages now this way, or even do
> uploads just to set the flag.

Thank's a lot.

By the way, pandoc debian package's maintainer is Jonas,
not pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org.

Can I switch the pandoc package maintainer to
pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org,
and switch DMUA flag?

I think new upstream version is better than 1.8.2.1.
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/pandoc-1.9.1.1

And hakyll also depend on pandoc 1.9.* now.
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/hakyll-3.2.6.1

Regards,
--
Kiwamu Okabe