Re: hslogger_1.0.10-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi John,

Am Montag, den 18.04.2011, 17:40 -0500 schrieb John Goerzen:
> From my git logs, commit 8712ce012d9c6414c7d630b89a0f8f1c4c60cda4:
>
>       The Java source code is copyright Apache Software Foundation under
>       the
>       Apache License. It's in the file headers and I've added a note about
>       this in the docs for Log4jXML.hs.
>
>  From that file:
>
>      If for whatever reason you have to rebuild the hslogger4j jar
>      just run @ant@[3] in the @contrib\/java@ directory. The new jar
>      will be created in the @contrib\/java\/dist@ directory. The Java
>      source code is copyright The Apache Software Foundation and
>      licensed under the Apache Licence version 2.0. -}
>
> Does this help?

I tried to rebuild it (but not too hard – installed ant, JDK and log4j)
and failed. I guess the ftp-masters would first want to see proof that
the file can actually be built from those sources...

You’ll have to ask the ftp-masters if that is ok, although I have
doubts.