Re: hslogger_1.0.10-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi,

Am Montag, den 18.04.2011, 08:09 -0500 schrieb John Goerzen:
> On 04/18/2011 05:24 AM, Joachim Breitner wrote:
>
> > John, as you have built the .jar before, can you help us out here? What
> > build dependencies might I be missing?
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I haven't actually built the .jar before.  That code was contributed to
> the package by another person, and I don't have a Java environment here.
>   It is probably not necessary to build it for Debian unless there's
> some Java package in particular that needs it.

ok, so I should mention it in the copyright file, but neither build nor
install it – is that ok with the ftp team, or should I re-package the
tarball without it, given that we have not verified that the .jar file
can actually be built from the included sources (although it is likely
the fact).

Greetings