Re: ITP: haskell-dbus -- Haskell bindings for D-Bus API

Hi Rafael.

Excerpts from Rafael Cunha de Almeida's message of Sex Dez 31 02:07:36 -0200 2010:
(...)
> But since libdbus-1-3 already recommends it, perhaps libghc6-dbus-dev
> doesn't need to. Looking at libdbus-glib-1-2, which are glib bindings to
> dbus, it doesn't recommend dbus.

Those seem to be good arguments for me.  Remove the dbus recommendation and
change the changelog from UNRELEASED to unstable, so that we can proceed with
the upload.

Greetings.
(...)
--