Re: ghc6 6.12.1-6 in experimental; next one to unstable?

Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> writes:

> Am Dienstag, den 09.02.2010, 14:53 -0200 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
> Silva:
>> So should we remove debhelper from Build-Depends or leave it for
>> clarity?
>
> Hmm, not sure. But if we are already removing the stuff, then why not...

If you have a debian/compat value of n, then surely you need to have at
least "Build-Depends: debhelper (>= n~)" ?  I suppose you could argue
that cdbs has its own (higher) Depends: debhelper floor, and that cdbs
is unlikely to ever lower that floor below your compat level...