Re: ghc6 6.12.1-6 in experimental; next one to unstable?

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 09.02.2010, 12:02 -0200 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Ter Fev 09 07:28:50 -0200 2010:
> (...)
> > While we are at it: Should we remove haddock, hscolour etc. from the
> > library build dependencies, and make them a dependency of
> > haskell-devscripts?
>
> I think it's a good idea.  Maybe we should do the same with debhelper, cdbs and
> ghc6-* too?

Not cdbs, because debian/rules explicitly calls files from cdbs. cdbs
actually depends on debhelper...

I think ghc6-* should stay, just for clarity. Also, libraries without
-prof packages do not have to pull ghc6-prof, so we would lose
flexibility here.

(Ok, same can be said about libraries without documentation, if there
were some)