ghc6 6.12.1-6 in experimental; next one to unstable?

Hello.  I'd like to upload the next version of ghc6 to unstable.

I've merged haddock into the ghc6 package now.  I want to build (and
patch, looks like nobody tested 2.6.0 with a ghc without ghci) only
one copy of the sources and seeing how it's included in upstream ghc
distribution tarball, I thought it would be simpler to just use that
and not have haddock packaged separately at all.

This all started when I started regarding .haddock files as arch
dependent, which would have turned ghc6's B-D-I on haddock into a B-D.
I enabled the included haddock and then thought that why not just
build /usr/bin/haddock itself from the same source.  haddock's pretty
tightly wound to use GHC's API currently and I don't think that having
it packaged separately is quite justified anymore.

The downside of this is that we'd need to do sourceful uploads of some
(most?) libraries, since they have a versioned dependeny on haddock.
Are we up to that?

I'd still leave haddock as an unversioned dependency.  I may still
split haddock into its own package and not have ghc6 Provide haddock.
Not everyone needs it and it's quite large.

Unless someone objects, I'll upload the next ghc6 version to unstable.
It should now build on ia64, allowing it to enter testing.

Thanks to marcot for testing building ghc6 on alpha and other
architectures, and for the kfreebsd-amd64 port.