Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-devscripts: Remove unsuported packaging scripts, leaving only the standard hlibrary.mk.

Iain Lane wrote:

> If you follow pkg-haskell-maintainers, you will see that removing these
> has caused a few FTBFS. What should we do about this?
>
>    * Fix all packages to use hlibrary right now
>    * Re-add the scripts and fix the packages in our own time more
>      carefully
>    * Re-add the scripts, change/update Haskell policy and file RC bugs
>    * Your better option

If those libraries were already being group maintained then I
think the first option would be best. However, I think they
are all individually maintained by John Goerzen.

If John was willing to allow these to be group maintained,
then I'd be willing to put some time in on the weekend to
getting them fixed. Otherwise, I suspect that re-adding the
scripts is the right solution.

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo