Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-devscripts: Remove unsuported packaging scripts, leaving only the standard hlibrary.mk.

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 18.11.2009, 09:54 +1100 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> If John was willing to allow these to be group maintained,
> then I'd be willing to put some time in on the weekend to
> getting them fixed. Otherwise, I suspect that re-adding the
> scripts is the right solution.

BTW, some (all?) of the packages in question are already
team-maintained, and on stored in the team’s git repository, as you can
see http://git.debian.org/ here. So are you going to fix these?