Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-devscripts: Remove unsuported packaging scripts, leaving only the standard hlibrary.mk.

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 18.11.2009, 09:54 +1100 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> If those libraries were already being group maintained then I
> think the first option would be best. However, I think they
> are all individually maintained by John Goerzen.
>
> If John was willing to allow these to be group maintained,
> then I'd be willing to put some time in on the weekend to
> getting them fixed. Otherwise, I suspect that re-adding the
> scripts is the right solution.

John said on this list that he plans to eventually have most of his
packages team maintained (Mail from Thu, 02 Jul 2009 22:10:48 -0500 and
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:32:54 -0500), and also that he would not want his
packages to be different in any way from what the team does with other
packages. (Mail from Wed, 12 Aug 2009 21:35:02 -0500). I assume that the
reason he has not done so is the little time left from having a baby,
and that he’d prefer to put his packages in a git repository.

I guess given these intentions, it should be safe to NMU his packages
into the delayed queue, giving him the chance to veto or comment. Unless
of course he says that we should go ahead and just put the packages
along the others in the DHG right away.