Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: haskell-devscripts: Remove unsuported packaging scripts, leaving only the standard hlibrary.mk.

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 08, 2009 at 08:47:01PM +0000, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:
Sun Nov  8 20:35:27 UTC 2009  Marco T[_\c3_][_\ba_]lio Gontijo e Silva <marcot@riseup.net>
 * Remove unsuported packaging scripts, leaving only the standard hlibrary.mk.
 Ignore-this: cd18e1d3c32dc87ae4cc39ff2f5b0d54

    ./dh_haskell.pod -> ./README
   M ./README -71 +40
   M ./debian/changelog +2
   M ./debian/dirs -1
   A ./debian/docs
   M ./debian/install -7
   M ./debian/manpages -6
   M ./debian/rules -1 +1
   R ./dh_haskell
   R ./dh_haskell_build
   R ./dh_haskell_buildinst
   R ./dh_haskell_buildinst.pod
   R ./dh_haskell_clean
   R ./dh_haskell_clean.pod
   R ./dh_haskell_configure
   M ./dh_haskell_depends.pod -6 +1
   R ./dh_haskell_install
   M ./dh_haskell_prep -6 +1
   M ./dh_haskell_shlibdeps.pod -6 +1
   R ./haskell_devscripts.pm

If you follow pkg-haskell-maintainers, you will see that removing these has caused a few FTBFS. What should we do about this?

  * Fix all packages to use hlibrary right now
* Re-add the scripts and fix the packages in our own time more carefully
  * Re-add the scripts, change/update Haskell policy and file RC bugs
  * Your better option

Regards,
Iain