Re: haskell-debian vs. newest HaXml

Joachim Breitner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am Freitag, den 11.09.2009, 15:05 +0100 schrieb Iain Lane:
> > So I would recommend that we roll back until the new series is
> > declared stable and rdepends start migrating to the new API. I also
> > hope that upstream can make this situation more manifest on their
> > hackage page - having `cabal install haxml' install an unstable
> > version is surely an undesirable situation.
>
> so would everyone be happy with this solution? Then we can do an
> haxml-1.13 upload with bumped epoch and leave it like this for now.

I'll do an haxml 1.13 a bumped epoch version over the next couple
of days.

However, I have no idea how I should handle this in Darcs. The obvious
way is just commit 1.13 changes over the top of 1.19 (which is tagged
as 1.19) so that when it comes to go back to 1.19 we can just grab
the tag and tweak a little.

Any other suggestions that may fit this problem better?

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/