Re: Should haskell-devscripts depend on hscolour?

Hi,

Am Montag, den 20.07.2009, 19:23 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> Yes.  The problem is that ghc6-doc, haddock and hscolour will always be
> satisfied, even in arch-specific buildds, which wouldn't need them.  This is,
> of course, only in the case where .haddock is still in -doc packages.
>
> My point is that the split of B-D in B-D and B-D-I is useful, and we would lost
> this distinction making haskell-devscripts depends on ghc6-doc, haddock and
> hscolour.

oh, you are refering to the .haddock-in-.doc-case? Ok, then you are
right.

But while .haddock is in -dev, ghc6-doc, haddock and hscolour have to be
pulled in via B-D, either directly (requiring sourceful uploads), or via
haskell-devscripts (allowing for binNMus).