Re: Git? (Was: Team maint update)

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 03.07.2009, 17:34 -0300 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
> > If the group prefers Darcs, that's fine; I'll use
> > it, but I'm not going to volunteer to set up infrastructure for it
> > because I don't have time to do that.
>
> What's the infrastructure?  I can do this too.  I already have a space in
> code.haskell.org that I use for my packages, and I can create a darcs
> repository with all the debian/ parts of the haskell packages around.

whoa, I didn’t want to set up a race here :-). I’d just wanted to make
sure people have the chance to express their opinions so that we can
find a consensus that’s supported by everyone.

Of the four people that have commented, John and Ravi are in support of
git, Marco prefers Darcs and I would have liked to try that as well, but
I can also live with git.

Given the work that John has put into it by now, I’d say we go that
route and thank him for setting it up so quickly.