Re: Debian Haskell Policy and group procedures

Hi,

one point that I forgot: Handling of the Uploaders field.

I think it’s clear that we want to have a maintainers field of
	Debian Haskell Group <pkg-haskell-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>

The policy for Uploaders that I’m proposing is the one used by the DPG:
Whoever does a (non-trivial) change to a packge, especially whoever
triggers an upload, puts himself into the Uploaders: field.

This, first of all, ensures that the upload is not considered a NMU.
Additionally, the Uploaders: field reflects who cared for a package in
the past. This is more useful than the alternative, which would be
always including all team members in Uploaders.

PS: I hope nobody minds me making these rule suggestions. I just think
that these decisions need to be made, that everyone should have the
possibility to shout when something is not good, but that we should get
over them ASAP to get started.