Re: More questions about debian on Zaurus

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 11:44:08AM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> Which tar is that?  busybox maybe?  Is there a bug filed about this so it
> can be fixed?

I assume it's busybox, I don't have an OZ installation available to
check. On my desktop machine, the busybox v0.60.3-pre tar handles
the archive just fine, I'm not sure what exactly is going wrong here.

Simon (or anyone else), can you please track down what exactly is going
wrong if you want it fixed?

-Klaus