RE: More questions about debian on Zaurus

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 13:33, Simon Pickering wrote:
> Though I'm new I am a quick learner. My main goal is to have a working
> native X environment on my Z. Most of the stuff I use is X based and I
> presume I can find something to fulfil my PIM needs (which are basic).
>
> If I can manage a useful window manager then I'll have something to play
> with at least.

There's a matchbox package in Debian, which includes the mbmenu and
mbdesktop application launchers besides the window manager itself.

I'd recommend GPE for your PIM needs - unfortunately, although I have
quite a few new GPE packages here, they can't be uploaded until there's
a newer version of libgpewidget in the archive. That, in turn, is being
held up because the latest versions of libgpewidget have a build
dependency on X 4.3 headers.

--
Moray