Re: update "Live dvd-image voor i386 (ISO)"

Re: Dave Hibberd
> I had a quick test this morrning, following the instructions here [1] I was able to change the root password and log in as root on the live disk.

Fwiw, I believe that unless someone is stepping in to really take care
of the images including a plan on how to actually maintain them in the
future, we'd be best off by just deleting them. Otherwise people will
continue to waste time by having trouble with outdated things.

Christoph