Re: update "Live dvd-image voor i386 (ISO)"

Hello Martin,
Thanks for your response.
It was an ISO including already installed applications, the year of built of the whole package is 2016. I was able to create my user account when I did log in for the first time. So I am not a SUDO user. I was asking myself if there is a way around.

Best Regards. Martin

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone