Re: update "Live dvd-image voor i386 (ISO)"

Hey there,

I had a quick test this morrning, following the instructions here [1] I was able to change the root password and log in as root on the live disk.

I also ran through the graphical installer and it asks you for a root password during the 'set up users and passwords' section. This prompts a couple of questions:
  * Did you install using the installer, or dd on to a device?
  * If you ran the installer, can you log in as user root with the password you entered here? (either on a log on screen or by running `su --login` on a terminal and entering the root password at the prompt)
  * If you can log in as root, you should be able to add your user to the sudo group (on my machine, that would be `usermod -aG sudo hibby` as root)
  * If you can't, maybe the guide at [1] will help.

It's also worth considering that if you're logged in as root, you'll be able to run all apt-get commands directly in the terminal.

[1] https://openwritings.net/pg/debian/debian-live-system-passwords

Cheers,
--
  Hibby