Re: fbbdoc package - possible removal

On 09/09/14 21:13, Chris Knadle wrote:

> Oh.  :-(  So in other words the files that upstream are shipping in
> the tarball are getting stale.

I've checked with Bernard f6bvp (upstream) about the docs in the taball,
he says:

"No, I did not changed any of htm doc files since I took the maintenance
of the sofware for Linux. Original docs were written by Per LA6CU."

So I think we are out of luck there. I suppose we could install them as
a doc package, but I think I'd rather point people to the web site in
the hope it's kept more up to date.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x38C9D903